Tuesday, November 28, 2006

While Driving Through Beautiful Eastern North Carolina

While driving on the highway in Eastern North Carolina on Sunday, I passed a car with the words Redneck Hottie written on the back window in large purple letters. I'll pause for a second and let that sink in...


OK. I should clarify a few things now:
  1. Yes, as far as I'm aware this could be the first time that this combination of words has been written on the back window of an automobile in purple letters.
  2. I'm hopeful that regardless of whether or not this was the first time that the phrase Redneck Hottie ever appeared in large purple letters on a car window, this will be the first blog ever written about about the phrase Redneck Hottie appearing in large purple letters on a car window.
  3. This was not a pickup truck. In fact, it was a Toyota Camry, a pretty non-redneck vehicle.
  4. As it was not a pickup truck, a gun rack was not involved.

Looking back on it, in all likelihood this person was an ECU fan driving home from the ECU/NC State football game. For the record, I attended ECU when their football team was ranked 9th in the nation. I do not remember the term Redneck Hottie ever being used, in team colors or otherwise.

In summation let me say this: Once you have driven vehicle with the phrase Redneck Hottie written on it in large letters, you've pretty much assured that at least half of this phrase is true.

No comments: