Tuesday, August 15, 2006

If I Were On South Park...


  • If I ever "got on down to South Park", I might look like this. I actually look nothing like this, but I do have long hair and a goatee. The goatee is usually obscured by the fact that I don't shave as often as a responsible man in his mid-thirties should. Also, I have a lot of red t-shirts. I am thankful that the Eric Cartman body was not available.

So how did I come up with this? I came across the link below on a message board. I have to leave it "below" because it seems to becausing some trouble mixed in with regular text.

If you try it your first question will be "How Do I Save It?". That part is left as an exercise. That's what all the hard problems in computer science books say about the part you really need to know.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/create/index.html

No comments: