Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Have Nothing Nice to Say


I have nothing nice to say about tonight's hockey game. And when I have nothing nice to say I figure it makes sense to turn to two time Stanley Cup champion Ron Francis. He usually has something nice to say.

And to those of you who said hockey would never catch on in North Carolina, look at this picture I took Wedsnesday night at game 5. There is the proof you are wrong... Or maybe its the proof you are right. I'm not sure anymore.

But I am sure about this - the fat lady will be singing in Raleigh Monday night. Whether she's singing O Canada or Carolina In My Mind is all that remains to be seen.

Music trivia - what Beatle played on James Taylor's self-titled debut album? Click here and see the answer near the bottom of the page.

No comments: